Friday, January 16, 2015

Send

      To be a messenger is an awesome calling. I think of the ancient prophets who asked how they could possibly be chosen. Too small, too weak, too unpopular, or too ugly are some rationalizations they composed. Yet, they were called to send messages of love and responsibility to their world.


      I am older, not very hip, and certainly not influential, but I do have a message. This I send to you. I know Jesus Christ lives. I know he once walked as a mortal with Heavenly genes, on this earth. I love the messages sent of his mercy, love, justice and I have read them and felt them to be true. I have a future with him and with him, I am worthy so long as I cling to his example. Send me but only in his infinite grace.


     I write on Fridays with a large group who inspire me. Only five minutes and without much thought to perfection. I write, prompted by one word that sends my thoughts to the keyboard and hopefully make sense.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! You have a strong testimony of Him... That's something that we all have to strive to get it... May God bless you in your way....

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?