Monday, January 30, 2017

Nurturing Monday- How To Nurture In The Lord

“Be the one who nurtures and builds. Be the one who has an understanding and a forgiving heart one who looks for the best in people. Leave people better than you found them.” 
Marvin J. Ashton





I literally have one or more children in my life everyday. This affords me so many opportunities to nurture in the way of the Lord. Last weekend I hosted two recitals for my piano students. They were fantastic. So many of them had to sacrifice time to arrive where they could play musically. They were nervous, concerned with their performance, and open to be lifted to higher ground. 


The Lord lifts. He takes what we are and makes us better. He does this by filling us with His love. 



I look at these young faces and remember our time together. Everyone of them has softened my heart. I have loved and have admonished, too. 







To go to the overview of My Year of Nurturing click here.

2 comments:

  1. I love the quote and the pictures of you and your pupils are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile. Thank you. I needed that.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?