Thursday, December 24, 2020

Day 24- Jesus

             "And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS."
                                                   Luke 1:31




 The New Testament was written in Greek, and the name "Jesus" means the same in Greek as the Hebrew name "Joshua". Joshua means literally God is salvation. He means that to me. For me personally he has saved me from the guilt of my personal failings, from the things I yet lack in character, from despair and judgement, and from feelings of worthlessness. Writing a little bit about Him everyday has made December a refuge from outward expectations. I desire to build more trust in him and improve my commitment to him so that I am a more faithful disciple.

                  Merry Christmas t0 You All



             





Here are twenty-four names of Christ and twenty-four days until Christmas. Check back here to find the contents page of this series

1 comment:

What do you think?