Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Morning Walks in Phoenix

  The lowest temperature of the day is 5:00-6:00am so that is when I get outdoors and walk. At a balmy 83 degrees, I set out to walk the Palm lined streets.


  Others have the same idea, and I pass runners, landscapers, dog walkers, and the Kaffe Klutch on the telephone wires above me.




   The palm trees have the appearance of huge pineapples sitting alongside lime trees and with a coconut or two thrown in they make a tropical cocktail.

   
    The beauty of the desert is equal to the beauty of my forests at home and the variety as plentiful.


                                        On a neutral palette the color pops out with gusto.


3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your morning walk ;) I had a dream last night that we were moving back there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live right next door to Angela and Andrew and saw things in your pictures that I haven't seen! Of Course, you rarely see me up that early in the a.m. Angela got me walking with her and the girls until it got too hot; i did get up at 7 a.m. for those walks. Wonderful pictures. Barbara

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?