Monday, November 11, 2019

Stay Open To Increase Willpower

Open Up To Increase Willpower

You might perceive practicing willpower as an act of constriction. I will clinch my fists and furrow my brow to make myself stay on course!


    I'm finding the opposite to be true. It is when I open my heart to feeling the gratitude for my one, sacred lifetime, that I feel strong enough to stay true to my decisions. Gratitude creates a space where I can hold my convictions and even have the energy to wait.  

Have you ever had to wait, for something good to happen?
How can you hold a space for something great?
You can tell God how you feel, 
invite Him to join you,
Plead for Him to bring it soon.
Draw near, reach out, 
He knows you're filled with fear and doubt.
Draw near, hold on,
The day will come and light will dawn.
From an original song While You Wait



You can read Week 1 of Increasing Willpower here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?