Monday, October 31, 2022

Flashes Of Light Summary

Not electric, not fire,

not weather in the heavens,

The light flashes appear

Not as I count sixes or sevens.


They can’t be seen by the eyes

Only evidence when I look back,

  Then I notice the ripples

And they become easy to track.




What are the flashes of light or spiritual inspiration I can track throughout my life?

  • Even at 18 months old I could feel the love of a stranger who became my aunt.
  • When we recall new learning within 24 hours it is stored in long term memory
  • There would always be pianos in my life.
  • Consider your audience. How can you communicate best in this situation?
  • Serving through music is a life long gift.
  • Being able to argue both side of an issue isn't always the way to find truth.
  • Self- betrayal is a moral compromise, an ignoring how we should be.
  • Heavenly Father can bless your choice of spouse.
  • Heavenly Father gives sufficient for our needs.
  • Part of growing up is taking responsibility for your body.
  • The light doesn't come because the world qualifies you.
  • Heavenly Father knows your children and what they need.
  • Knowing your ancestors thins the veil between mortality and immortality.
  • Teaching piano is my calling.
  • The spirit can guide you to find the past.
  • Teaching by the spirit means "jumping out of the boat".
  • The Spirit can teach a different lesson than the one you thought you taught.
  • Creativity is an inherited gift from Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother.
  • There is often resistance to moving toward a creative goal.
  • All good comes from Jesus Christ.
  • A sibling is a witness to your birth and place in your family.
  • Replace the fear with curiosity.
  • Study the scriptures with other women.
  • Get used to change
  • Write about the things you have inherited. 




These thirty one days of writing have helped me so much to crystalize my memories and feel gratitude to Heavenly Father for showing me the way to negotiate my path through mortality. Even though the flashes of light are quick and fleeting I know they are real and will continue to light my way.




                                                  Click here to go back to 31 Days in October 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?