Thursday, December 8, 2022

Wilt Thou Be Made Whole?

 Made Whole

   I have come to the pool for years

And each time I am passed over.

  No one steps up and volunteers 

To take me into the water’s exposure.


  He asks if I want to be whole

Without water, without touching me,

 He heals me body and soul,

And I am finally made free.



The power Jesus had to heal was life changing. There by the sheep market in Jerusalem was a pool of water called Bethesda, a Greek word meaning 'house of kindness'. Tradition held that an angel moved the waters in a certain season and those in the pool were healed. Jesus approached a lame man and through revelation he knew his condition was on going, some thirty eight years. The man came to the water but no one picked him up and helped him in the pool. Jesus did not pick him up or touch him, he simply asked the desire of this man's heart. 

"Jesus saith unto him, 'Rise, take up thy bed and walk.'

Jesus is the man of kindness. His love for the individual rings out loud and clear. It bring peace and calm to see an hear his interactions with others and would that I could walk his paths better.



                                                 Click here to go back to the Calm Christmas main page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?