Thursday, January 19, 2023

Celebrate!!!

 Today I'm taking time to celebrate the realization that I have created over 70 works of art in the last five years.


It wasn't until I was working on my photo app to create an album entitled "Paintings' that I realized I have pictures of over 70 works of art in five years. That is more than one painting a month.






I needed this realization right now as I tell myself things like, "you have a lot of junk in your art studio", "Is it right to keep making useless things?", "Will anyone value this after you are gone?". 

I doesn't matter!!

What matters is that these images made my heart swell and I learned through my eyes, my hands, my ears, my nose, and my heart.

It's a matter of heart!


                                                  Click here to go to the 21 Days In My Art World main page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?