Wednesday, October 30, 2019

FO's-Finished Objects

31 Days Of October 


Take the time to bring both your knitting project and writing project into alignment with your expectations.



Day 30-

Today is a day for showing off the FO's, those finished objects. 
I am really pleased with myself, pardon my arrogance, to have finished, well one more day tomorrow, writing everyday in October.     

My goal was to write about learning as an adult by comparing writing a novel to learning to knit. I had ten post ideas planned out before the month started but mid month I found myself digging deeper to find those comparisons. Hurray, I did it!

And, here are some finished knitting projects from 2019

One soft cozy poncho

Two Fingerless Mittens


My First Sweater


An Asymmetrical Scarf

Another Scarf With A Yarn Fade Technique

Five Seven Sister's Capelets


I am a work in progress but these adult learning pursuits bring me joy and comfort.

Would you like to subscribe to my newsletter and receive  information about the release of my novel Rubato?







No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?